Over the centuries, lemongrass has been used in cooking, soaps and oils. Lemongrass began being cultivated and distilled for its exceptional aromatic properties in Kerala, India, in the late 1800s. The effect of lemongrass on the senses is said to be calming, renewing, refreshing and inspiring. We chose this as Candleberry's first essential oil candle specifically for its powerful fragrant properties. Renew, refresh and inspire your space with the "just cleaned" fragrance of powerful lemongrass.
Contains a high level of fragrance in comparison to common room sprays. Do not spray directly onto surfaces and never spray onto organic tissue (skin, eyes, animals etc.).
- Exessive use is not recommended (a little goes a long way).
- NOT edible.
- Diffuse short, quick sprays away from face and in an upwards direction, to allow fragrance to dispurse throughout the room.
- Use in a well ventalated area.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not spray directly over surfaces that can be damaged (furniture, wood floors, plastics, painted surfaces)
- Read all safety precautions on spray container prior to use.